Qi Gong Classes
An experiential and theoretical course with Michael W Acton
Michael runs and ongoing course in Qi gong that teaches a full syllabus of Qi Gong methods from the dynamic (Dong Gong) through to the Therapeutic/Medical and then Meditational Qi Gong (Jing Gong) The full course typically takes approx. 36 classes ( 2.5 Hhrs each) to complete.
The course will comprise
- Eternal Spring Dao Yin – dynamic movement based health Taiji Dao Yin method. (18 Movements)
- 5 Element Qi Gong
- Ba Duan Qin – Traditional 8 movement dynamic Qi Gong
- Therapeutic/ Medical Methods
- Dan Tian Cultivation; Energy circulation, 5 Energy Gate method, 12 Meridian Circulation Method and Self Strengthening method Qi Gong.
- Qi absorbtion – 3 Opening and 9 Rotations Method, Heaven, Earth, Man Method.
- Walking Qi Gong – 5 Yin Organ Stepping Back Method of Master Li Liqun.
- Meditaional Qi Gong; Respiratory techniques, Dissolving Method, Blending and Transformation, Small Heavenly Circuit, Entering Stillness.
The Wu Shi Taiji and Qi Gong Assoc. provides a certificate of participation and a certificate of competence for those wishing to teach.
There are currently four Qi gong groups. Each group has a monthly 2.5 hr workshop studying different aspects of the syllabus. The workshops run from 10.30 am -1.00pm and 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm two Saturdays each month.
Michael also teaches Qi Gong every Thursday evening from 19:30-21:00. The fee is £15.00 per class payable on the night.
The Wu Shi Studio
20 Blackstock Rd.
New groups are generally no more than 10 students so places are limited. If you are interested please check for new start up classes and register your interest by contacting Michael Acton directly.
Cost – £60 per class and £40 concessionary rate.
Contact: Michael Action